- Fast drying.
- Is pressure sensitive and hence Stick & Spray can be allowed to dry for up to 24 hours without losing its adhesiveness.
- Adheres to most surfaces
- Contains neither acid nor water and so does not wet paper or cause yellowing.
- Easy to use spray adhesive which is very economic and convenient.
- Can be repositioned many times without re-application of the adhesive
Stick and Spray can easily be removed from work surfaces with our Stick Away adhesive remover
- Our ‘low odor’ formula means that unlike many other adhesives, even when used in confined spaces Stick & Spray can be used with little or no discomfort
- Unlike some other adhesives Stick & Spray does not transfer or mark walls unlike double sided tape, blue tack, many other adhesives, pins or nails.
- Stick & Spray dries clear. Some other adhesives leave stains or marks on exposed surfaces.
- Can be used with polystyrene. Many other adhesives damage polystyrene.
- Is a permanent glue that will allow light materials to stay in place ‘permanently’, but also allows repositioning even after long periods.
168 g - 5.9 oz. Aerosol Can
Here's what one of our customers had to say:
"I just had to email you and tell you what fabulous products these craft sprays are. I have spent a fortune on cutting mats for my machine because the adhesives just don't stick very long. The new cricut imagine mats are the worse ones they have ever made. You use them once or twice and the adhesive is gone. I got so tired of purchasing new mats and while browsing your site I saw these sprays and I purchased the stick away adhesive and the stick and spray repositionable adhesive. I first soaked my mats, dried them and applied the stick away remover. It took off all the bits of paper and old glue. Then I sprayed them with the repositionable spray. Every single one of my mats are like new. I almost threw them out and then I found these sprays. They are absolutely fabulous. Thank you for a wonderful product."