Gemini Monogram Foil Stamp Die - Laurel Wreath
Create the most personal projects with the Gemini Foilpress Monogram Foil Stamp Die range. Add a touch of Grecian charm to your projects with the Laurel Wreath Stamp Die!
This frame features a rectangular delve in the centre where you can organise your monogram letters. You have the option to use up to three letter tiles, however, by using the included half tiles and the full blank tile, you can use one or two letters instead of three.
To add beautifully foiled monograms and frames to your project, simply:
- Pop the frame die and letters on to the heated platform and allow it to warm up
- Trim your foil to size and when the green light shows, place the foil coloured side down on top of the dies
- Place your chosen material face down on top of the foil and place the top plate on top
- Using the Silicone Finger Grips, remove the Foiling Platform with the top plate from the base and roll it through the Gemini die-cutting machine.
- You will now have a foiled, debossed and framed monogram!
This is such a versatile concept and can be used on a variety of materials. Try foiling card for beautiful cardmaking projects or adding a monogram to faux leather to create a journal cover. Use it on fabric to personalise your soft craft projects or an acetate for shaker cards. This concept unlocks a whole world of multi media potential!
This is the perfect tool to add to your collection whether you're an avid Foilpress fan or a total newbie!