Bebunni Christmas Wreath
- Read time: 2 minutes
- Written by: admin
If you’ve been checking on our Facebook page or following us on Twitter you know we’ve stated sharing sneak peeks of the upcoming Bebunni Christmas collection! Design team member Marie Jones has made a brillinat wreath, and created a tutorial to share with you so you can make one too!
In addition to the Bebunni Christmas CD, Marie used these Crafter’s Companion products:
Also needed: White mount board, ribbons, hole punch, green card, gold glitter card, glue pen, crystal glitter and gems
To create the wreath:
1. Draw wreath base on mount board – either with a compass or use a large and smaller plate to draw around and carefully cut out.
2. Print Design Set 12 backing paper (colourised) and cut into 2cm wide strips. Wrap strips of paper around wreath to give a background. Punch a hole in wreath and make a loop of gold and red ribbon for hanging.
3. Print the following flowers from the wreath designs.
Design 1 – One sheet of large flowers in A4 and A5 size and one sheet of small flowers in A4 and A5 size
Design 4 – One sheet of large flowers in A4 and A5 size printed on green card
To change the print size to A5:
- Click on File at top left
- Click on Print setup and change paper size to A5 and print
Spray with Gold Spray and Sparkle, allow to dry and cut out. Shape the petals and layer together using the green flower as base, then larger flower from A4 sheet and smaller flower from A5 sheet.
4. Print Toppers design 1 and 4 at Mid-Size. Cut out four toppers and add crystal glitter highlights to the edges and images with a glue pen. Die cut small snowflakes from gold glitter card.
5. Start to build up the wreath using all the elements. Add pieces of gold and red ribbon under the large flowers and Bebunni images. Attach flowers and snowflakes with Tacky glue and Toppers with Decoupage glue.
Add gems to the flowers and snowflakes to finish.
See the whole Bebunni range here:
And watch Leann Chivers on Create and Craft TV next Monday for the start of a fabulous Four Day Deal and launch of the new Bebunni Christmas collection!