Gemini Build-a-Block Patchwork System with FREE Tokyo Blue Fat Quarter Bundles 1 and 2
- Each metal die is 1.5mm deep
- The die system allows you to create a range of 3", 4", 6", 8", 9" and 12" blocks
- These dies can cut through a broad variety of materials
- Cut through multiple layers of fabric at once
- Instructions and a block guide is included within the box
- For more information on Build-A-Block, please click here
This Gemini Build-a-Block Patchwork System makes life easy and is the perfect companion for all your patchwork projects! No need to worry about measurements as the dies include an accurate 1/4" seam allowance and the cut pieces are exactly the same size each time. Cut through multiple layers of fabric in one movement saving time and effort to allow you to focus on the pleasures of sewing.
This system includes nested dies in the shape of squares, half square triangles and quarter square triangles covering finished sizes 1”, 1.5”, 2”, 3”, 4” and 6”, allowing you to create a range of 3”, 4”, 6”, 8”, 9" and 12” blocks. There are an amazing 18 metal dies in total. Each metal die is 1.5mm deep to allow you to cut multiple layers of fabric at once.
Clear instructions and a block guide is included with the pack that covers 20 block patterns, and there’s additional 60 block patterns available online!
Some dies may have sharp points, edges or corners. Exhibit caution when using these dies and do not leave them unattended near children. Not intended for use by any child under the age of 14.