Make Easter egg-stra special this year by crafting your own decorated Easter Mason Jars – the perfect hiding place for all those sweet treats!
It’s so easy to create and decorate your own Easter Mason Jar. Just follow Sara’s step-by-step instructions to make the sweetest handmade gift for friend and family!
You will need:
- Mason jars
- Crafter’s Companion Stick & Spray Mounting Adhesive
- A bunny or egg shape to drawn or stencilled onto card
- Glue Gun
- Acrylic paint
- Ribbon to decorate
- Treats to fill your jar with!
- Use scissors to cut our your bunny or egg shape from card.
- Spray the reverse of your shape with Stick & Spray and attach to the front of your Mason Jar.
- Time to paint! Choose your colour and using a brush apply two coats of acrylic paint to the jar, covering the stuck-on shape. Leave to dry.
- Use a glue gun to add a blob of glue to the lip of the jar, beneath the lid. Take your twine and stick one end to the glue before wrapping the twine around multiple times. Secure the end of the twine using a second blob of glue.
- Stick a ribbon to the lip of the jar to decorate.
- Carefully peel off your cut out design to reveal a cute shaped window.
- Fill with treats and your Easter Mason Jar is ready to hand over to the lucky recipient!
We can’t wait to see your finished Easter crafts! So, make sure you share your project photos with us on Facebook UK, Facebook USA, Twitter, Instagram UK, Instagram US, Pinterest UK or Pinterest US using the hashtag #crafterscompanion