Gemini Jnr - Cutting Plates for Fabric
Save valuable time on your softcraft projects.
The Gemini Junior Fabric Cutting Plates from Crafter's Companion offer a fabulous time-saving approach to cutting patchwork pieces, or softcraft shapes as they can cut multiple layers of fabric with just one pass of the machine! So, you can use multimedia dies to create precise pieces for quilting, patchwork, appliqué and more!
The set includes two 5.8” x 8.7” cutting plates. They are specially designed to be used with the Gemini Junior machine and will make your usual die-cutting plates last even longer!
To get started, simply follow the instructions to create the correct combination of your chosen fabric, multimedia die, Fabric Cutting Plates and two Clear Cutting Plates. Each of the Fabric Cutting Plates has a slightly different thickness, but don’t worry they’ve been engraved with A and B so you’ll know which is which!
Recommended Combination for Cutting Multiple Layers of Fabric:
● Start with the Clear Cutting Plate on the bottom.
● Place Cutting Plate A on top of it.
● Place your fabric to be cut on top of Cutting Plate A (up to 4-8 pieces of thin fabric, 2mm/0.2cm maximum depth).
● Position the Multimedia Die, blade side DOWN towards the fabric, with the smooth side facing UP.
● Place Cutting Plate B on top of the smooth side of the Multimedia Die.
● Place the other Clear Cutting Plate on top of Cutting Plate B.
● Align the platform combination and feed it into your Gemini™ machine.
● Release your hold on the platform combination once the motor begins to pull it into the machine.