Gemini Sewing Machine Feet Set
Whether you're a beginner or an expert in the world of sewing, having an assortment of useful feet for your machine is essential. With this set of Gemini Sewing Machine Feet, you'll have all the basics and some specialist feet that you'd need to produce beautiful quilted products.
In this set, you will receive:
- Pintuck foot - creates raised, decorative 'tucks' in the fabric
- Rolled hem foot - create a narrow hem by curving and folding the fabric. The fabric 'rolls' over as the stitches are formed
- Overcasting foot - wraps the thread around the edge of the fabric as it stitches, whilst preventing the fabric from curling
- Invisible zipper foot - to be used for inserting invisible zips into a variety of projects
- Quarter inch foot - to be used as a guide for achieving accurate 1/4" seam allowances
- Non-stick teflon foot - perfect for use with fabrics that have a tendency to stick to a regular presser foot such as leather, oil cloth and PVC
- Gathering foot - forms gathers in fabric
- Border guide foot - enables the perfect spacing of rows of stitching without having to measure
- Cording foot - used to add thin braids, yarns or cords to fabric
- Blind hem foot - used to sew hems that are practically invisible from the right side of the fabric
These ten sewing machine feet have been handpicked for the effects that they give and how easy they are to use, making this a brilliant set for building up your stash. You'll have a variety of techniques mastered in no time!
This set comes packaged up in a handy plastic box with a foam insert for each foot, so storage is already sorted! You won't have to worry about keeping the feet loose and losing them in your craft kit. They'll be safe and sound inside their box.
While these feet have been designed to be used with the Gemini Stitch, they will also work with other leading sewing machines on the market.
If you're interested in this set, but worried that you could be overwhelmed by all the techniques, make sure you check out the Gemini Sewing Machine Feet DVD for all the info you could need.