- Cut by the half-metre fabric
- Elegant pattern of leaves and flowers.
- Blue and white pattern on a grey background.
- 100% cotton
- Craft elegant quilts, bags and home decor projects.
Inspired by the quiet grace of the British countryside, the Brensham fabric collection from Lewis & Irene brings quiet country lanes, wild woodland and the magic of changing seasons to life. Each heritage-style pattern is picked out in country classic blues and creams, the perfect addition to any patchwork, quilting or home decor project.
- Natural beauty - The Brensham Floral Leaves on Deep Cream fabric features a pattern of elegant leaves and delicate sprigs of flowers. The pattern is picked out in shades of blue and crisp white against soft grey background to create a vintage look.
- Quality fabric - Soft, but sturdy, this 100% cotton fabric is ideal for crafting cushions, quilts and clothes as well as cute decorations, gift bags and home furnishings.
- Measure your make - This fabric is available to purchase by the half metre in one continuous length - from half a metre up to 8 metres. You tell us how much you need and we'll do the rest!
- Find your favourite - Lewis & Irene’s Brensham collection is a breath of fresh air. Browse the range to find the pattern and give your handmade cushions, bags, clothes and quilts a classic, heritage feel.
Please note: 1 unit is equivalent to a continuous 0.5 metre length, so if you order 2 units, you will receive one piece of fabric measuring 1 metre. If you order 3 units, you will receive one piece of fabric measuring 1.5 metres, and so on.
Lewis & Irene Fabric - Floral Leaves on Grey Blue
You Might Also Like
Your basket is empty