Acrylic Stamp Care Guide: How to Get the Most Out of Your Stamps
- Read time: 1 minute
- Written by: Crafter's Companion
Whether you’re a keen stamper or just getting started with crafting, knowing how to care for and look after your tools is essential.
There’s nothing worse than when you think you’ve thoroughly cleaned the ink off your favourite stamp, only to use another ink colour and find remnants left over on your new, freshly-stamped design.
With the Crafter’s Companion Stamp Cleaning Solution and Cleaning Station, you never have to worry again! Designed to clean every last bit of ink from your clear acrylic stamps in a flash, you can enjoy fuss-free stamping every time whilst prolonging the life of your favourite clear stamps.
Follow our guide below to get started.
You will need.
- Your used stamp of choice
- Crafter’s Companion Stamp Cleaning Solution
- Crafter’s Companion Stamp Cleaning Station
Cleaning your stamps after use:
- Spray the Stamp Cleaning Solution on the ‘Clean’ side of the Cleaning Station.
- Take your stamp from your Rock-a-block or Stamping Platform ready to clean.
- To remove any ink from your used stamps simply rub them on the ‘Clean’ side until no ink is left on the stamp.
- Dry the stamp on the left ‘Dry’ side.
- Store your stamps ready for next time!
- To clean your cleaning station, take out the removable insert from the ‘Clean’ section. Wash with warm, soapy water, pat dry and return it to the cleaning station.
It’s as simple as that!