- Read time: 2 minutes
- Written by: admin
Have fun egg hunting this Easter with Design Team member Pat Robinson’s cute Easter basket, using the new Fairyopolis collection.
Crafter’s Companion Ultimate Pro
3 sheets of A4 Snow White Centura pearl card
Fairyopolis Spring/Summer CD Rom -basket weave paper
Fairyopolis rubber stamps – Primrose, butterflies and Wild Thyme
Whisper pens or Derwent water colour pencils
Collall Glue Gel
Collall Photo glue or Stick & Stay
Coloured tissue, shredded
Mini chocolate eggs
1. To begin score 2 sheets of A4 cardstock on the box maker of the Ultimate Pro. For the base use the 4th line from the edge and for the lid score along the 4th and 2nd lines.
3. Line up the A5 centre marking to the 5” square-fold line on the Ultimate and score along the A5 half-fold & A4 half-fold lines. Cut in along these lines up to the inner horizontal score lines then fold the rest of the line to form the hinge.
7. Taking the 3rd piece of cardstock, cut it the same width as the centre section of the lid and whatever length you want the handle to be and then decorate with a border printed from the CD-ROM. Glue the handle to the centre side sections of the lid and then glue to the centre side sections of the box base.
8. Stamp and colour the Primrose fairy and butterflies, cut out and stick to the lid using Collal glue gel.
9. Stamp Primrose & Wild Thyme onto shrink plastic using Stazon then punch a hole at the top of each, colour and heat to shrink. Thread onto some cord or ribbon and attach to the handle.