Tutorial: Pillow Box
- Read time: 1 minute
- Written by: admin
We shared this gorgeous Pillow Box from Karen recently, and many of you asked how to make it! We’re pleased to share that Karen made a downloadable instruction sheet and template for us, so you can make these at home!
Get the downloadable template and instructions here: http://bit.ly/1uC3lAR
Once you’ve printed it out, follow these instructions to make one just like Karen’s using these products:
1. Print or draw around template onto Centura Pearl card.
2. Cut on bold lines and score on dotted lines.
3. Emboss pattern using the A4 Embossalicious Ditzy Floral folder.
4. Glue top tab to bottom edge to create the box and push in the sides to make the pillow.
5. Decorate with toppers, ribbon and sentiment from the CD, and with die cut flowers from Die’sire Lace Bloom and Die’sire Forget Me Not dies.
6. Embellish with pearls and glitter.