Craft sparkling glitter baubles with Sara - perfect for New Year!
- Read time: 1 minute
- Written by: Crafters
There's no such thing as too much sparkle, particularly throughout the holiday season! This quick, easy and fun craft project from Sara Davies is the perfect way to give your New Year's Eve celebration some extra glitz and glam.
Here’s Sara herself to show you how!
Hi guys! Now, who doesn't love having fun with glitter? With this craft project you can get messy with your family to create any colour combination you like! Here's everything you need to know...
You will need:
- Polystyrene spheres
- Crafter's Companion Stick n Stay Adhesive
- Wooden skewers or kebab sticks
- A tray with high sides or a box
- A piece of polystyrene
Simple step-by-step instructions:
- Poke the wooden skewers part way into the spheres to create a handle
- Hold the sphere using the wooden skewer and spray with Stick n Stay adhesive
- Hold your sphere over your tray or box and sprinkle liberally with glitter, turning the sphere as you go to get an even coverage
- Poke the end of the wooden skewer into your piece of polystrene to let your glitter bauble dry
- Repeat the process to create as many glitter baubles as you like!
You can keep your glitter bauble on its wooden skewer to use in floral arrangements or table displays. Alternatively, arrange them loosely in a bowl or glue a loop of twine or ribbon onto the top to create a hanging bauble.
Here’s a video guide so you can see just how quick and easy it is to craft your own disco-tastic glitter baubles!
We can’t wait to see your finished glitter baubles! So, make sure you share your project photos with us on Facebook UK, Facebook USA, Twitter, Instagram UK, Instagram US, Pinterest UK or Pinterest US using the hashtag #crafterscompanion