Make colouring magical with Spectrum Noir Outline Markers
- Read time: 2 minutes
- Written by: Crafters
No need for magic wands or mysterious spells, we have everything you need to make magic with your art and colouring with the amazing Spectrum Noir Outline Markers!
These innovative pens are really something special. With each stroke, a shimmering sweep of silver is outlined with a clear and bright shade – no need for fine-liners!
Spectrum Noir Outline Markers are really fun to use and create truly astonishing effects! Read on for all the details…
What are Spectrum Noir Outline Markers?
Spectrum Noir Outline Markers create metallic effects, with a big difference! Let’s take off the lid and see what’s inside:
- Each pen holds two colours, metallic silver with a vividly coloured outline
- Accurate bullet tips dispense two colours with each stroke – creating an amazing outline effect
- Opaque and intense silver shade, with a range of punchy outline colours
What can I use Outline Markers for?
Spectrum Noir Outline Markers really pack a punch when used with heavyweight paper and card, including black card.
These pens can be used for all sort of applications -anything you want to add a touch of extra magic to! Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Lettering – why not make your sentiments and messages really stand out!
- Embellishing – make those beautiful designs really shine from the page
- Journaling – make every day magical!
- Gift tags – give a little extra special something when wrapping treats for friends and family
- Place settings – no-one will miss their seat when their setting is so eye-catching!
What colours are available?
The Spectrum Noir Outline Marker set includes 6 markers combining shimmering silver with a range of vivid and vibrant shades.
Here’s what’s inside the box:
- Cool Graphite
- Citrus Green
- Amethyst Purple
- Azure Blue
- Zesty Yellow
- Neon Pink
We can’t wait to see what you make with these amazing markers – make sure you show us what you come up with by sharing your photos and tagging #spectrumnoir on Instagram, posting on our Facebook page, or sharing on Pinterest!